1. Thinking of selling your property - test before you place your home on the market. Know your position on radon levels up front and show the buyers a credible radon measurement report.
2. Buying a home - get a credible radon test by a qualified nationally certified radon professional.
3. Had a mitigation system installed - get an independent verification of the radon level.
4. A homeowner that has never had a test. The EPA recommends that all homes be tested. Testing is the only way to identify your radon comfort level.
5. A homeowner that has altered the property soil characteristics, added on to an existing home, installed a sump pump or installed an internal drainage system loop.
All of our certified radon measurement projects follow the strict protocol of radon measurement standards and comes with a formal report which not only includes the radon data but all of the supporting data for the test. If you are testing, why pay money for a non nationally certified test technician, questionable measurement device or procedure - hire a NRPP certified test professional for a credible report